Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

So much food... so many presents... what an excellent haul for the holidays! :) I finally got an art tablet, and I'm excited to see where it'll take me in the design department. Here's what I came up with via some preliminary doodling:

"By the fire"  



Because it's Christmas, check out this pic of me at Kirkwood with my Sparrows (just before their inaugural run) and ugly holiday sweater (courtesy of Goodwill and lots of fabric glue):
 
 

Annnd another one (here I'm actually being pelted by icy winds of death that gave me terrible windburn): 


The Sparrows, by the way, were awesome! The early-season conditions (read: rock, ice, random pockets of creek) weren't exactly ideal, but they flew wonderfully nonetheless. Even in the moguls! I seriously can't wait for the fresh, deep pow that will let them really, really shine. 

Anyway, time to go check on the cake -- Merry Christmas, everyone! :)